Application guide for Canada University of Alberta Medical Science Graduate Scholarships 2019.
Canada University of Alberta Medical Science Graduate Scholarships 2019– About 5-20 Medical Sciences Graduate program Scholarships at $6,500 yearly, are available as a common contribution to the stipend of students who are registered on a full time based on Msc or PhD in medical Sciences Graduate program in the university’s Faculty of medicine and Dentistry.
This means that, students of doctoral must ensure they submit a PhD proposal package within 24 months of the Medical Science Graduate Program Scholarship approval of their proposal for Canada University of Alberta Medical Science Graduate Scholarships 2019.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded to study the subject offered to student by the university.
Degree Level: These Studentships are specifically available for graduate students.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship is valued at $6,500 each year.
Eligible Nationalities (Who should apply): only national students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility For Canada University of Alberta Medical Science Graduate Scholarships 2019
Applicants are expected to meet the criteria below:
- Must be currently registered or accepted to start as of January 2019 as a full-time based graduate student in the Medical Sciences Graduate Program (MSc or PhD) in one of the following departments in the Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry.
- The student may not concurrently hold any major awards ($13,000 or greater), or any other stipend award from the Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry.
- The student may be eligible to hold this award more than once.
Award will be withdrawn if the student completes his/her program or ceases to maintain full-time registration.
Application Procedure includes,
- An application form which must be completed with original signatures. ensure not to use previous, because forms are updated regularly.
- Documents such as Curriculum vitae, reprints, a ranking of applicants, are not required and must not be attached to the application.
- Two confidential letters of reference which should be received in a signed and sealed envelope
- The student’s up-to-date transcripts in letter.
- Non-Urfaa transcripts must include a Weighted Average Calculator Form to be completed by the department you are admitted in.
- Current Urfa transcript must be included even if there are no grades yet.
If you have any question for us drop it at the comment box below.