Are you’re still going to the bank or Gotv outlet to subscribe or make payment? Henceforth you can make your payment online. We will walk you through step by step guide on Gotv payment online.
The purpose of this article is to show the various ways you can make your GoTV payment but we will only focus on two which is Quick Teller and Easy self-service.
The truth is that to make your GoTV payment using GoTv Easy Self Service is more faster and easy. This method probably can be used outside Nigeria to pay for GoTV subscription.
Step To Make GoTV payment through easy self-service on the official website
- Logon to the GoTV Eazy Self Service on the official website and click on ‘Pay’ or copy this link http://eazy.gotvafrica.com/en/ng/pay and paste directly on your browser.
- Enter the GoTV IUC number and select the country of the GoTV account you are paying for.
- Enter the captcha and click on ‘Verify’. Proceed to payment, enter your card details and pay.
Gotv payment using QuickTeller
The stress of going to bank to pay for GoTV subscribscription has been totally reduced using QuickTeller method. You can follow the steps below to pay with QuickTeller.
- It is important you switch on your decoder before you start anything. Then go to https://www.quickteller.com/gotv on your mobile or computer.
- Choose the GoTV package you are paying for. Enter the IUC number of your decoder. The IUC number is on the red sticker located at the back of your decoder.
- Enter your mobile phone number and email address, and select ‘Next’ to proceed to GoTV subscription payment. You will then be redirected to the secure billing page.
- On the billing page, choose the type of debit card you want to use to pay and then enter your card details correctly.
- Check to make sure the card details are correct. Click on the ‘Pay’ option and wait.
READ ALSO: How To Deactivate 2go Account